Olympia Fields Mayor Linzey D. Jones is leading in the race for the Lipinski vacancy. Closest at the moment are Pat Flanagan and Nicholas W. Karas.
Judge George F. Scully is leading in the race for Panichi vacancy. Mary Therese Quinn is his closest competitor at the moment.
Judge John C. Griffin is leading in the race for the Phelan vacancy, with 32.24% of the votes counted so far. Thomas "TJ" Somer is currently in second place, with 20.97% of the vote.
---------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile the City website just reported no votes posted yet in the countywide Hayes vacancy. That's been loading now for 15 minutes. Where the heck is CLTV getting City numbers? Or are they loading only top-of-ballot races? And does that make any sense?
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment