With 161 of 185 suburban precincts reporting, Judge Geary W. Kull is leading Abbey Fishman Romanek, 36.93% to 31.38% in the race for the Otaka vacancy. Judge Yehuda Lebovits, who holds this seat by Supreme Court appointment, is in third place with 20.18% of the vote. Dennis Michael Fleming is also in this race.
Steven James "Steve" Bernstein leads in the race for the "A" vacancy with 30.47% to 23.99% over Judge Michael Ian Bender, who was appointed to this vacancy by the Illinois Supreme Court. Mary Susan Trew is running third at this point with 23.6% of the vote.
----------------------------------------------------
And, no, I still can't get anything out of the City elections website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment