Per email received from the candidate, Thomas W. Flannigan is among those standing in line outside the Board of Elections as I write this, waiting to file his petitions to again run for judge. (Flannigan ran from the 12th Subcircuit in 2008.)
But, Flannigan advises, he has two sets of petitions with him on this trip: When the doors open this morning, Flannigan will file petitions for himself and for his wife, Circuit Court Judge Ellen Flannigan. Judge Flannigan is filing for one of the three open seats on the Appellate Court.
Tom Flannigan has a campaign website; that site is linked in this sentence and in the Sidebar.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment