That's what Casey Toner reports in this October 11 article in the Neighborhood Star.
Somer, the Chicago Heights city attorney and Bloom Township Supervisor, is circulating petitions to run as a Democrat in the 15th Subcircuit, according to Toner's story.
Somer has been an attorney since 1991; he served as a Chicago Heights police officer for 14 years before obtaining his law license. Somer ran as a Democrat in the 15th Subcircuit in 2008 for the "A" vacancy ultimately won by Anna Helen Demacopoulos.
One of Somer's many opponents in that crowded primary race (there were nine candidates in all) was Thomas R. Mahoney. Mahoney has also indicated his intent to run again.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment