Bonnie McGrath, a freelance writer and an attorney in solo practice, is thinking of making another bid for judicial office. (She ran once before, in 1998.)
Full disclosure: I've known Ms. McGrath for several years since we both served together on the Editorial Board of the CBA Record; McGrath still serves.
Among her other writing assignments, McGrath writes a blog called the "South Loop Observer" that can be accessed through the website of the Chicago Journal. McGrath mentions her possible judicial campaign in this October 13 blog entry; she even embeds a link back to this blog in her article.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment