The Illinois Judicial Council will hold its 44th Annual Installation and Scholarship Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, September 9, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., at the Gallery Guichard, 436 E. 47th St. Details are on the event flyer, reproduced above.
Tickets are $165 each and are available at this PayPal link. Sponsorships are also available: Silver - $500, Gold - $1,500, or Platinum - $5,000. (Yes, the poster has a smaller amount for the Platinum sponsorship. It's not my poster. Besides, if you're inclined to quibble on this, maybe you should consider a different - lower - sponsorship level.) Anyway, if I've done it correctly, clicking here, on the desired sponsorship level will take you to PayPal pages dedicated to each of these levels.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment