The Illinois Supreme Court today appointed Michael Zink to a 20th Subcircuit vacancy created by the retirement of Associate Judge David E. Haracz.
Zink's appointment is effective December 6 and terminates on December 7, 2026.
Licensed to practice law in Illinois since 2004, according to ARDC, Zink is a partner in the firm of Starr, Bejgiert, Zink & Rowells. The Supreme Court's press release announcing the appointment is here.
Zink was a candidate for a 20th Subcircuit vacancy in the March primary.
This 20th Subcircuit vacancy was one of the five vacancies announced by Supreme Court Chief Justice Mary Jane Theis this past September.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment