Judges Kathy Flanagan, E. Kenneth Wright, Jr., and Shannon O'Malley are still below the 60% threshhold in City results so far (now nearly three-quarters complete, with 73.66% of the votes counted).
The only other retention candidate falling below 60% in City returns is Ieshia Gray, with a 58.34% "Yes" vote. Her 64.41% favorable vote in suburban returns brings her combined favorable percentage, for now, to 61.94%.
There are a number of judges polling in the low 60s in City returns -- but 60% + 1 is what is required, and it makes no difference if a judge squeaks by with 61% or garners 81% -- that judge is retained either way.
No retention candidate has fallen below the 60% threshhold in suburban-only returns.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment