This is a new one for me -- putting the names of all the new associate judges in a short headline.
Just the other day, on Facebook, I "liked" a group photograph of a recent AJ class -- it was their anniversary -- and it was a real large group. This is more of a micro-group. But, you know what?
For Kenya Alicia Jenkins-Wright, Antara Nath Rivera, and Federico Martin Rodriguez, the size of the group matters not at all. They emerged from the super-short six-person short list and will soon be sworn in as Cook County Associate Judges.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment