The next meeting of the Advocates Society will be Thursday, April 25, at the Copernicus Center, 5216 W. Lawrence Ave.
Cocktails and dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m. For those observing Passover, wine and a kosher dessert will be served. The Advocates general meeting will follow at 7:00 p.m. The CLE presentation, "Best Practices & Developments in Domestic Relations," begins at 7:30 p.m.
Alon Stein will serve as moderator of the panel, which includes Judge Mitchell Goldberg, Judge Scott Tzinberg, Kathy Bojczuk, Steve Rakowski, and Curtis Bennett Ross. One hour of CLE credit has been applied for.
The event is free for Advocates members (although a $15 donation is requested to defray the dinner costs). The price for non-members is $30. Register by Wednesday at this page of the Advocates website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment