When FWIW first reported on the race for the Daleo vacancy in the 11th Subcircuit (on Tuesday night), Kim Przekota was holding an uncomfortable 273 vote lead over Audrey Victoria Cosgrove. Thursday, the lead had shriveled to just 162 votes.
Friday, with more suburban votes counted, but no new City votes yet posted, the margin was down to 86 votes.
As a commenter to that last linked post pointed out, when City votes were posted Friday evening, Przekota's margin shrank to just four votes (12,724 to 12,720).
More votes are being counted today. FWIW will continue to follow the story.
I am truly sorry for everyone concerned, however it turns out.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment