I realize that a great many FWIW readers only want to work as judges of the Circuit Court.
Hopefully, all of you already know that, technically, judges really work for the State of Illinois. So a lot of you only want to work in the Circuit Court, not for it.
But some of you will have friends or relations or neighbors who might be interested in the Circuit Court's upcoming Job Fair on Monday, October 16, on the 22nd floor of the George W. Dunne Administration Building, 69 W. Washington. You can tell them.
And, moreover, if you scan the list of jobs available on the Circuit Court website, you will note that there are hearing officer and law clerk positions as well as attorney openings in the Office of the Public Guardian that might, potentially, someday, be a stepping stone to a judicial post.
You have to get noticed somehow.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment