The Chicago Bar Association Symphony Orchestra and Chorus will hold its Fall Concert: Conductor Quest on Saturday evening, November 4, from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m., at St. James Episcopal Cathedral, 65 E. Huron St.
Two individuals seeking to become the next Music Director of the CBASO, Nicholas Wallin and Silas Huff, will present dueling programs featuring, inter alia, music by Schubert and Bizet, Sibelius' Finlandia, John Williams' Olympic Fanfare, and the CBA Chorus in Haydn's joyful Te Deum.
Tickets for the program are available at the door or at this Eventbrite link. Adult tickets are $15 each on line, $20 at the door; student tickets (law students or 18 and younger) are $10 apiece, or $15 at the door.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment