Last week, FWIW told you about a Candidate Forum set for Monday, August 7 at City's Edge, 5310 W. Devon sponsored by the 39th Ward Democrats, the 41st Ward Democrats, the 45th Ward Democrats, and the 50th Ward Democratic Organization.
Judicial candidates were not mentioned in the promotion for that event.
But -- it turns out -- there's a sequel, a genuine Judicial Candidate Forum, and it's set for the very next day, Tuesday, August 8, also at City's Edge. That's the flyer, above. To register for this event, click on this link. The link also can serve as a registration link for Monday's non-judicial candidate forum.
Judicial hopefuls have nothing to lose by inviting themselves.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment