Rich Miller had this on Capitol Fax yesterday (and an update to the post acknowledged that he was not the first to note that Kim Foxx was left off):
And, admittedly, the omission of Kim Foxx may be the bigger story. That was certainly the angle that Second City Cop played up this morning.
But, um, there's something else missing here, too: There's not one single countywide Circuit Court candidate, slated or otherwise, on this card.
Proving once again, there is slating and there is slating.
---------------------------------------
Back to "Start here for the most complete information about every 2020 Cook County judicial race"
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment