Supporters of Jill Rose Quinn's countywide judicial campaign have scheduled a fundraiser for their candidate on Wednesday, November 20, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the Chicago offices of Hinshaw & Culbertson, 151 N. Franklin Street, 25th Floor.
Sponsors note that November 20 is Transgender Day of Remembrance, honoring those who have lost their lives to anti-transgender violence and discrimination. Quinn is the first transgender judicial candidate in Illinois.
Tickets for the event are $100 each, but sponsorships are available (Silver - $250, Gold - $500, Platinum - $1,000). For more information about the event, or to procure tickets, email Thom Karmik at tkarmik@gmail.com. Tickets are also available at this link.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment