Park Ridge attorney Frank R. DiFranco is running for the 12th Subcircuit vacancy in the March 2020 Primary. That's a link to the campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog Sidebar.
Licensed to practice law in Illinois since 1987, according to ARDC, DiFranco began his legal career as an Assistant Cook County State's Attorney. In 1994, DiFranco founded DiFranco & Associates, P.C. and has practiced there since. According to his campaign bio, DiFranco has served as a member of the board of the Standing Tall Foundation, a charitable organization that provides scholarships to students in need, from grade school through college.
DiFranco resides in Park Ridge with his wife and three children, according his campaign bio.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment