The South Asian Bar Association of Chicago has announced that its Tenth Annual Gala and Foundation Benefit will be held on Saturday, November 16, from 6:00 to 11:00 p.m. at the Ignite Glass Studio, 401 N. Armour St., Chicago. The event will feature a silent auction and the installation of SABA's 2020 Executive Board. Dinner will be provided by Gaylord Fine Indian Cuisine. There will also be hors d'oeuvres and an open bar. And Aileen Bhandari, SABA President-Elect, just advised FWIW that Cong. Raja Krishnamoorthi will be the keynote speaker at the event.
Tickets are $150 each for members, $175 for non-members, and $75 for students. Tickets may be obtained at this page of the SABA website. Sponsorships are also available.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment