The Arab American Bar Association of Illinois will hold its 2019 Judicial Reception on Wednesday, November 20 at the Alhambra Palace Restaurant, 1240 W. Randolph St., from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
First Municipal District Presiding Judge Kenneth E. Wright, Associate Judge Mark J. Lopez, and Judge William B. Sullivan are the distinguished honorees for this event.
Tickets for the event are $75 each (student tickets are available for $25 apiece) and judges will be admitted gratis. Sponsorships are also available (Silver - $500, Gold - $1,000, Platinum - $1,500) (increasing numbers of event tickets and other benefits attach at each level of sponsorship). For more information about the event, or sponsorship opportunities, email arabbarrsvp@live.com. Tickets are also available by clicking on this link.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment