Supporters of Judge Lynn Weaver Boyle's campaign to remain on the Cook County bench have planned a fundraiser for their candidate on Tuesday, June 11, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at Harry Caray's, 33 W. Kinzie. State Senate President John Cullerton and Cook County Commissioner John Daley are the honorary hosts for the event.
Tickets for the event are $100 apiece, but sponsorships are available ($250 - Silver, $500 - Gold, and $1,000 - Platinum) and are available at this page on the candidate's new campaign website. For additional information about the event, contact Thom Karmik at (702) 809-2379 or by email at tkarmik@gmail.com.
The Illinois Supreme Court appointed Weaver Boyle to the countywide Patti vacancy late last year.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment