Election lawyer Michael C. Dorf and George Van Dusen have co-authored a biography of the late Cong. Sidney R. Yates, Clear it With Sid! (The link in the preceding sentence is to the Barnes & Noble website; here's an Amazon link, if you prefer.)
Fellow election lawyer James P. Nally reports that Dorf will be signing copies of his book at Lizzie McNeill's, 400 N. McClurg Ct., on Tuesday, June 18, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
I am speculating here, admittedly, but I suspect that copies of the book may also be available for purchase at the book signing event.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment