Supporters of Lindsay Hugé's 8th Subcircuit campaign have scheduled a fundraiser for their candidate on Wednesday, August 9, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at The Cliff Dwellers Club, 200 S. Michigan Ave.
Aldermen Brian Hopkins (2nd Ward), James Cappleman (46th Ward), Ameya Pawar (47th Ward) and Joe Moore (49th ward) are listed as honorary hosts for this event. "Local jazz talent" will be featured. Tickets cost $75 each ($125 per couple) and sponsorships are available ($250 - Supporter, $500 - Bronze Sponsor, $1,000 - Silver Sponsor, and $2,500 - Gold Sponsor) and may be obtained online at this link.
For more information, or to reserve tickets, call (773) 270-2051 or email james@lasallestrategies.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment