Supporters of Judge David Navarro's election bid are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Wednesday, August 9, from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m., at Moe's Cantina, 155 W. Kinzie Street. Claudia Castro, Anna Lozoya, Sulema Medrano, Alex Menchaca, Lisette Mojica, Juan Morado Jr., Ernesto Palomo, Martin Quintana, and Federico Rodriguez are the listed hosts for the event.
Tickets for the event are $50 each, and will be available at the door. Sponsorships are available (VIP - $100, Patron - $250, Benefactor - $500). For more information about the fundraiser, or to reserve tickets, email electjudgedavidnavarro@gmail.com or see this page of the candidate's website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment