Supporters of Judge Cecilia Horan's bid to hold her countywide seat are planning a fundraiser for their candidate tomorrow, June 22, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at the University Club, 76 E. Monroe.
Tickets for the event are $150 each, but sponsorships are available ($250 - Supporter, $500 - Patron, $1,000 - Sponsor, $1,500 - Host, and $2,500 - Chair). Discounted tickets, for $100 each, are available to "associates" -- defined for this purpose as attorneys in practice for less than five years. Andy and Lynn Kopon and Kopon Airdo LLC are the listed hosts for this occasion.
For additional information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email eric@blueprintcampaignconsulting.com or call Eric at (773) 562-9559.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment