Well, I did ask for this sort of thing... in a post last month....
Frank Calabrese and Sean Tenner obligingly sent in a bunch of photos from Judge Kent Delgado's May 24 fundraiser at Frontier, 1072 N. Milwaukee. Herewith, a couple of those provided. (Click to enlarge or clarify.)
I hope these weren't the name tags...
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


4 comments:
I thought his name is Kent.
2017 retirees will include:
Peter Flynn
Ken Wadas
Deborah Dooling
Valarie Turner
Diane Gordon Cannon
Catherine Haberkorn
Lynn Egan
Rodney Hughes Brooks
Robert Balanoff
Brosnahan (3rd Sub)
Bill Maki
Get to it goobers!
Headline fixed. Some days it takes a little longer for the coffee to kick in.
As for the possible retirees, I pass the rumor along... for what it's worth.
Post a Comment