The Scott Edward Lipinski campaign has unveiled a campaign website. That's a link to the site in the preceding sentence; a link has been added to the blog Sidebar as well.
Scott Lipinski has served as an Assistant Public Defender, based in Bridgeview, since 2003. Lipinski's website touts his lifelong union membership, specifying memberships in the United Food and Commercial Workers Union from 1985-2000, the National Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen from 2000-2002, and AFSCME since 2003. While Lipinski's mother did retire as a judge, Lipinski's campaign bio emphasizes his parents' working class roots, noting that his mother "went to school late and graduated from law school and became a lawyer, after my father became disabled."
Lipinski is a candidate for the countywide Elrod vacancy. His sole opponent in the race is Judge Rossana Patricia Fernandez.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment