According to the Illinois State Board of Elections, Mary Alice Melchor has withdrawn from the race for the Eadie-Daniels vacancy in the 5th Subcircuit.
What once appeared destined to be one of the most-crowded fields on the ballot is now down to a one-on-one contest between criminal defense practitioner Jameika Mangum and Associate Judge Leonard Murray.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

3 comments:
Only Murray has the qualifications. Sorry young lawyer but you need to wait.
What about DaryL jONES? hE'S STILL ACTIVE IN 5
Mr. Jones is a candidate for the Williams vacancy in the 5th Subcircuit. He has one remaining opponent in that race, Judge Robin D. Shoffner.
Post a Comment