Park Ridge criminal defense attorney Thomas F. McGuire has announced his intent to seek a judicial vacancy in the March 2016 primary -- and his supporters are throwing a fundraiser on his behalf tonight, Wednesday, October 14, from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m., at the Park Ridge Country Club, 636 N. Prospect in Park Ridge.
Tickets for the event are $100 each, but sponsorships are available (Bronze - $250, Silver - $500, Gold - $5,400). For more information, or to order tickets, call Frank DiFranco at (847) 825-7744.
McGuire is a former Cook County Assistant State's Attorney. He has been licensed in Illinois since 2000.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment