An alert reader pointed out that the Illinois State Board of Elections has posted a new judicial vacancy, this one in the far northwest suburban 13th Subcircuit.
The 13th Subcircuit, alone among Cook County subcircuits, has consistently produced Republican judges. Democrats -- like Republicans in virtually all other parts of Cook County -- often don't even bother to field contestants.
(Note: A Republican was elected from the north suburban 12th Subcircuit in 2014, and consequently Republican hopefuls are expected to file for one or both of the vacancies there in this primary cycle.)
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

1 comment:
Republican candidate Gary Seyring is circulating petitions
Post a Comment