The Supreme Court only recently appointed Judge Pamela McLean Myerson to the "A" vacancy in the 11th Subcircuit.
Judge Meyerson filed this morning to keep her seat and, so far, three challengers have emerged.
Assistant States Attorney Gina Crumble contemplated an 11th Subcircuit race in the 2010 primary, but ultimately chose not to file. Today, she filed. Assistant Public Defender Scott Michael Kozicki also filed for the 11th Subcircuit vacancy this morning. FWIW readers already knew that Joanne Rosado was thinking about filing in the 11th Subcircuit.
Rosado filed in the 11th this morning. She also filed for the countywide Egan vacancy. She will have to withdraw from one of these races.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment