Supporters of Judge Andrea Buford are planning an October 8 fundraiser for their candidate at the Union League Club, 65 W. Jackson, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for the event are $125 each. Sponsorships are available ($250 - Friend, $500 - Patron, $1,000 - Supporter, and $2,500 - Sponsor).
For more information about the event, or to make reservations, email rarobinson100@yahoo.com.
The Illinois Supreme Court appointed Judge Buford to the bench earlier this year, filling to the vacancy created by the resignation of Judge Pamela E. Hill Veal. The Cook County Democratic Party has since slated her for the Veal vacancy.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
22 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment