Supporters of Circuit Court Judge Chris Lawler are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Wednesday, October 9 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the law offices of O'Connor & Nakos, Ltd., 120 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 3500.
Tickets for the event are $100 each, but sponsorships are available (Friend - $250, Patron - $500, Benefactor - $1,000). For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email peterpelar@sbcglobal.net by October 2.
Lawler is running for the Sterba vacancy in the 15th Subcircuit, the vacancy to which he was appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court in June of this year.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
22 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment