Supporters of Brendan O'Brien are planning an October 5 fundraiser for their candidate on October 18, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., at Kenny's Tavern, 917 W. 55th Street, Countryside.
Tickets for this event are $50 apiece, but sponsorships are available for $200. To order tickets, or for more information about the event, email nrowell@hinshawlaw.com.
Programming Note: The O'Brien campaign advises that the fundraiser previously scheduled for September 19 at the Rosebud in the Three First National Plaza building has been postponed until further notice.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


1 comment:
If I get 1000 good signatures can I get a cold draft beer at Kenny's? Please just one cold draft beer?
Post a Comment