Justice Sheldon A. "Shelly" Harris has launched a campaign website in anticipation of the forthcoming 2014 primary. That's a link to the site in the preceding sentence. (Soon, as campaign websites continue to accumulate, all Cook County judicial campaign websites will be added to the sidebar of this blog.)
Justice Harris was appointed to the Steele vacancy on the Appellate Court in January of this year. However, Harris has been serving on the Appellate Court since 2010 (a quarter of the First District's justices are Cook County Circuit Court judges assigned by the Illinois Supreme Court).
--------------------------------------------------------
Related: Justice Steele's retirement prompts Appellate Court reshuffle; Judge Daniel J. Pierce promoted
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment