Cook County Assistant Public Defender Daniel Gallagher may be unopposed in his bid for the countywide McCarthy vacancy, but he will face a Republican challenger in November and his campaign committee is gearing up with that in mind.
Per email received from Dawn Gonzalez, the Committee to Elect Daniel Gallagher will have a fundraiser tomorrow evening, Wednesday, January 6, from 5:00 to 7:30pm at Cardozo's Pub, 170 W. Washington. Appetizers and drinks are on the menu.
The suggested donation is $50 but -- the email advises -- other donations will be accepted at the door. In addition to Gonzalez, other co-hosts of the event tomorrow are Kent Sinson and Luke Casson.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment