Per email received from 43rd Ward Democratic Committeeman Michelle Smith, the 43rd Ward Democrats are hosting a Candidates Fair at the St. Vincent DePaul Center, 2145 N. Halsted on Saturday, January 9 from 10:00am until noon. Smith advises that underground parking is available and that it will be "FREE." (Emphasis supplied in source email. There are few more powerful incentives in that part of the city.)
Smith writes that, "Many, many candidates will be in attendance, including many judicial candidates. It's an opportunity to meet candidates and ask questions."
I will amend this post with additional information should it become available.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment