The Decalogue Society of Lawyers will present a free CLE program entitled "It's Never Too Late For A Pretrial Settlement Conference, on Tuesday, May 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., in Courtroom 1501 of the Richard J. Daley Center. A panel of veteran judges will offer advice and suggestions on how to best prepare for, and succeed at, a pretrial settlement conference.
The panel includes (in alphabetical order) Judge Frank Andreou, Judge Marie Dempsey, Judge Thomas V. Lyons II, and Judge Brendan O'Brien. Judge Alon Stein will moderate the discussion, as well as participate as a speaker, as is only appropriate, since the program is being held in his courtroom. Details about the event, and a QR code from which to register for the seminar, are included in the event poster, reproduced above. Registration may also be completed at this page of the Decalogue website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment