All the information you need is in the flyer below... especially if you know how to work the QR code thingy.
Which I don't. At least, I don't think I know how to do it correctly.
I can get Google Lens to 'read' the QR code by pointing a properly set-up phone at it... but what does one do if one is reading this post on their phone? That's what my stats tell me most FWIW readers do. I often have two phones available, so I could do it that way... but I don't know that most readers do that... and that method seems needlessly complicated. And I don't do Zelle at all. Call me old fashioned, but I much prefer negotiating my way through a negotiable instrument....
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment