The Chicago Bar Association's Barristers Big Band will put on a show -- two shows, actually -- at Andy's Jazz Club, 11 E. Hubbard, on Monday, January 29. Showtimes are 6:00 and 8:15 p.m.
The club website says reservations are required. The link from the CBA website lands on the club website. So this apparently would be different from the situation of my nightclubbing days, admittedly when dinosaurs roamed the earth, where one could simply proffer the cover charge upon walking up to the door. But the poster clearly indicates a $15 cover charge.
You have been duly notified.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment