The Northwest Suburban Bar Association will hold its 2023 Holiday Party on Wednesday, December 6, from 5:00 to 10:00 p.m., at Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse, 5464 River Road, Rosemont.
The NWSBA will honor Rich Ringfelt, the Chief Deputy Clerk of the Circuit Court for the Third Municipal District, at this event.
Tickets for the NWSBA's Holiday Party are $125 apiece for nonmembers ($100 each for members of the NWSBA). The price includes two drink tickets and "heavy hors d'oeuvres." Tickets are available at this page of the NWSBA website. Persons interested in becoming a sponsor of the event should email Julie Barth at jbarth@nwsba.org.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment