The High Holidays are just beginning (and Shana Tovah to all who observe), but the Decalogue Society of Lawyers is already looking ahead to the end of the holiday season with a "Shmoozing & Boozing in the Sukkah" event on Tuesday, October 3, from 8:00 to 11:00 p.m., at Base Logan Square, near Palmer Square, a short walk from the California stop on the CTA Blue Line. (Registrants will get the exact address in a reminder email shortly prior to the event.)
The event is billed as a student and young lawyer social, but free for all Decalogue members... and limited to Decalogue members... so interested persons have an incentive to join or reinstate their membership (and membership is free for law students and new lawyers in their first year out of law school). Registration is required and is available from this page of the Decalogue website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment