Supporters of Dawn Gonzalez's 11th Subcircuit judicial bid are planning two campaign kickoff events in the next couple of weeks.
The first is set for Thursday, July 27, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at a private residence in Oak Park. The second is set for Wednesday, August 2, also from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., in the 12th Floor Terrace Lounge (pictured above) at 161 N. Clark Street.
Donations are not required for either event, organizers say, but reservations (to gonzalez4judge@gmail.com) are.
Of course, for those inclined to support the campaign monetarily, there are suggested contribution levels for either event (Friend - $100, Neighbor - $250, Supporter - $500, or Benefactor - $1,000). The donation link for the downtown event is here.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment