The Appellate Lawyers Association will present a "Fireside Chat" with the four newest justices of the Illinois Supreme Court, Justices Lisa Holder White, Joy V. Cunningham, Mary K. O'Brien, and Elizabeth Rochford, on Thursday, April 27, from noon to 1:00 p.m.
I'm not certain how a fireside chat is actually done on Zoom, but that is the plan for this event. Persons will receive a Zoom link for the program after completing their registration.
Tickets are $10 for ALA members, $25 for nonmembers. One hour of CLE will be awarded to attendees. The organizers promise that only the speakers will be visible at this event, so no one needs to worry about accessorizing. To register, visit this page of the ALA website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment