The Chicago Bar Association will host a CLE event for Tuesday, January 17, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., featuring Illinois Appellate Court Justice David Ellis, the author or co-author of several books, including the recently-published solo venture, Look Closer, and former CBA President Daniel Cotter, the author of The Chief Justices, interviewing each other about theiri respective works. This in-person event will also be webcast.
Amission is free for CBA CLE-Advantage members. Otherwise, admission is $65 for CBA members ($125 for non-members). Registration is available at this link. Copies of both books will be available at the presentation and there will be an audience Q&A opportunity.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment