The Black Women's Lawyers' Association of Greater Chicago, Inc. Scholarship Fund Board will present its annual Sips for Scholarships event on Thursday, November 17, from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m., at the Nych Art Gallery, 2025 S. Laflin St.
The event will feature a beer-and-wine open bar, appetizers, and wine tastings featuring a Black and female-owned winery. There will also be raffle prizes and a silent auction. The winners of the Scholarship Fund's Fall Book Award and Bar Review Scholarships will be announced.
Tickets for the event are $65 each for BWLA members, $85 for non-members, and are available at this link.
Persons with items to donate to the silent auction are urged to contact administrator@bwla.org.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment