I generally don't do reruns on FWIW but, if you're keeping score at home, or in the office, you will have noticed that I am doing a second post about this event. Just this once:
The Committee for Retention of Judges in Cook County will be hold its reception for this year's retention class this coming Tuesday, September 20, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m., at River Roast, 315 N. LaSalle Street.
Individual tickets are $250 and, of course, sponsorships are available (Friend - $500, Host- $1,000, Sponsor - $2,500, or Chair - $5,000). Tickets may be ordered at this link.
For questions about the event, or to sign yourself up for the Lawyers Committee, email Katie Craig at katie@p2consultinginc.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment