Objections were filed this afternoon at the Illinois State Board of Elections to the nominating petitions filed by first-time countywide candidate Mary Bernadette McMahon (Callahan vacancy) and to the nominating petitions filed by Appellate Court candidate Devlin Joseph Schoop (Harris vacancy).
Although ISBE records show that the petitions of every candidate for any of the three Cook County vacancies posted for the special judicial filing period were scrutinized (there is a 13th Subcircuit vacancy as well), none of the other candidates drew any challenge at all.
The challenges filed today will now be added to those pending before the Cook County Officers Electoral Board.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment