Supporters of Judge Sharon O. Johnson's bid for the Simon vacancy on the Appellate Court have announced two upcoming events.
First up, on Saturday, February 22, from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m., is a reception for "all Lindblom Eagles" to support their fellow alum at Geno's Place, 12401 S. Ashland Ave., Calumet Park. Organizers say a minimum contribution of $20 will be appreciated.
Next, on Friday, February 28, the Johnson campaign is hosting an Early Voting Kickoff Party, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., at Chuck's Haven Banquet Hall, 14844 Chicago Road, Dolton. Admission is free, but good will offerings will be accepted.
Updated February 20, 2020
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago



2 comments:
To the person who took Judge Johnson to task for not knowing the name of her high school -- providing a little biographical sketch of Robert LINDBLOM -- please note that I flushed your comment because I am the one to blame for the error. I copied it wrong. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
I have corrected the post accordingly.
Never argue with a man that buys ink by the barrel as Twain would say...
Post a Comment