Supporters of Pamela Reaves-Harris's 7th Subcircuit candidacy are throwing a fundraiser for their client tonight, Thursday, January 23, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at Tradition Gastro Pub, 160 N. Franklin. Tickets are $100 each. Sponsorships are available (Supporter - $250, Friend - $500, Host - $1,000, Co-Chair - $2,500).
Listed honorary co-chairs for the event are Congressman Danny Davis, Secretary of State Jesse White, Ill. St. Rep. Emanuel "Chris" Welch, Ill. St. Rep. Camille Lilly, Cook County Clerk Karen Yarbrough, Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas, Chicago Treasurer Melissa Conyears-Ervin, Alderman Emma Mitts, Alderman Jason Ervin,
Alderman Walter Burnett, Alderman Michael Scott Jr., Alderman Chris Taliaferro, Committeewoman Blanca Vargas, Former Alderman Ed Smith, and Former Alderman Isaac "Ike" Carothers.
For any questions about tonight's event, email info@craticshaffer.com or call (312) 798-9376.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment