The South Asian Bar Association of Chicago has announced that its Second Annual Judicial Reception will be held on Thursday, April 11, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the Kimpton Hotel Allegro, 171 West Randolph Street.
SABA will be honoring Illinois Supreme Court Justice Mary Jane Theis at this event and welcoming newly appointed U.S. Magistrate Judge Sunil R. Harjani. SABA Chicago Preisdent Chirag H. Patel advises that over 100 judges have already indicated plans to attend.
Tickets for the reception are $100 each for non-members, $80 for SABA Chicago members, and $25 for law students. Members of the judiciary will be admitted without charge, but all must register. To purchase tickets or register for the event click here.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment